Sunday, January 24, 2010

To Tide You Over

Today we went to Seoul with Ben and Amy.  We didn't take as many photos as we usually do (we only took about 70 as opposed to the usual 140).  I think we were pretty wrapped up in conversations most of the time.  It's sounds trite, but we're seriously thankful to have them around.  Their presence definitely helps us stay sane.


It was an excellent, exhausting day.  And I'd like to describe it in detail, but it will have to wait until tomorrow.  I don't feel like I've been keeping up the level of detail in the blog because I've been so tired, and, honestly, it's difficult to post when not much happens during the day.  But, I've got some ideas to get us back up to speed (read: quality).


But, here is a photo of something strange we found at Costco.

Yum.  I actually think it's just a stock, but there was a picture of a glass with a drinking straw on the side.


Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Yummo! But seriously as a stock it would be pretty good I bet.

    ReplyDelete