Friday, January 15, 2010

Pizza and a Movie

Today was pretty rough for me.  I'm in a real funk; I can't focus and I have no energy.



My kids were rude little buggers, too.  And to top it all off, all the Sinbaek teachers excluded me from their dinner/snack break.  They do that everyday, but this time they did it out in the lobby.  I don't care about the snacks.  This is a lonely lifestyle and their attitudes don't help.


Ian's day was entirely average ("Not great, but okay").  I think we're really in a slump with where our lives are right now.  It's difficult to feel like you're moving forward when a great majority of your life consists of waiting until you can affect change in it.



Ian and I are currently trying to order a pizza online, but the security program denied our debit card.  Wee downloaded "Where the Wild Things Are" and we're going to watch that if we can manage to get dinner.  I don't really like downloading movies, but we get desperate.  I intend to put the kabash on it when we're back in the states and we have access to rental places and more theaters.



I don't really want to use this blog as a vehicle for ranting and raving, so I'll cut this post short.



Good night!

1 comment: