Saturday, June 26, 2010

Enchilada Dinner

Ian made enchiladas tonight for dinner.  He made the sauce from scratch using this adapted recipe.

Served with a heap of sauteed "mexi seasoned" (garlic, onion, green chili and salt) veggies.


Surprise!  They were stuffed with seasoned tofu and purple sweet potatoes.  The sweetness of the potatoes went well with the spiciness of the sauce.

Tonight we are heading over to Metro (a bar) to watch the Korea/Uruguay game.  It should be fun and this time I'll have the camera.

Good night!

2 comments:

  1. Ian, I am so impressed. Those look awesome. I bet they were delicious. And oh so healthy. Please give me the recipe. It looks vegan, is it? i will have to use regular sweet potatoes, as I have not found the purple ones here. Have fun watching the game tonight! I hope Korea does well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama- No real recipe (except the sauce). We just stir fried the tofu (veggie stock powder and salt) and put the potatoes in raw (julienned). Wrap them up, put them in a pan and bake them. Mine was vegan (Ian had cheese on his). :)

    ReplyDelete