Friday, April 16, 2010

Heads Up

Seven up.  Do you remember that game?  My elementary school teachers seemed to think that playing "Heads Up Seven Up" created the ultimate party experience for us kids.

But, I didn't title the post thusly to discuss children's party games.  Due to some unwanted readership (everybody Jecheon tonight is a little too famous for its own good over here), I'm going to have to take the blog to 'invited readers.'  I thought that it would be simple enough to invite followers, but it seems I need email addresses to do so.  I really don't want to do this, but it's necessary and (hopefully) temporary.  So, if you could send me an email (click on my name to the right and then scroll down a bit on my profile, there's an email link on the left).  When you email me please tell me your name and who you are (again, my apologies, I just don't want to walk into a trap).  It's really important to me that all you readers get to continue, well, reading.  I want to take the blog to 'invited readers' on Sunday night (that's your Saturday morning).  I can add people as I go, but please spread the word so that as many people as possible get invited initially.  Thank you all in advance.

My day was completely devoid of any strangeness of its own.  While Ian is definitely shouldering the lot of the stress, it's difficult to sit on the sidelines of your own life.  The good news is, Ian had a meeting tonight and he was told that if he keeps working at the level that he is (read: imperative obsession) that our jobs aren't in danger.  Or at least as much danger.  It seems that maybe I will be the focus of next week.  So, please, get in those emails so that I can continue to share.

No concrete plans for this weekend.  The Book of Eli is in at TTC and I'm thinking I might write a full fledged review of it.  If the weather's nice, I'll take some pictures of early spring around here.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment