Monday, July 19, 2010

Goodbye Sunday

Today is our last Sunday in Korea.

We spent it cleaning (so that Thursday will be a cinch) and then we met Ben and Amy at Mr. Pizza for one last western restaurant dinner.  After gorging on pizza and crappy "American" salad, we went back their place, watched Wall-E and drank gin and tonics (because we're classy grown ups).

Our meeting was bittersweet, since we know we'll say goodbye soon (we're staying with them on Thursday).  Meeting Ben and Amy has definitely been one of the best things about coming here.  I really hope that they decide that Portland is a good fit for them (they're seriously considering it) because I don't think I'm ready to give them up quite yet.

Tomorrow is our last Monday at Yoon's.  I'm am so happy that it's almost over and that we'll soon be going on our trip.  But, I'm terrified of going home and starting a new life.  Again.

But, change is what makes the world go 'round.

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. change is always scary, but you both will be just fine. It will be exciting.

    You will be sad to leave a lot of things you have come to know as your home for the past 11 months.

    I am excited for your trip, I will live vicariously through you guys

    ReplyDelete