Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nothing to See Here

Well, I've been trying to use Wednesdays to report an interesting news story, but I came up short today.  And, I've got the Season 6 Premiere of Lost to watch, so you can't expect much focus from me.


Last week, my Essential 2 students had to write a letter home from an imagined foreign vacation for homework.  One motif that stuck out in almost all the finished letters was loneliness.  Most students reported being lonely on their pretend vacation and one even wrote that he wanted to return home.  None of them imagined that they'd travel with family or even a partner.  Very strange.


I see that no one tried out the MadLib, so if you're bored and underwhelmed by this post, feel free to give it a whirl.


Good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment